How does PACK MOVER work.
- The sheets pile, placed on a pallet, is loaded on the PACK MOVER CS elevator.
-The Pile Straightener System at entry automatically jogs the pile aligning it to the counting head.
- The counting head counts the programmed sheets quantity
and a pneumatic clip system picks the counted pack and lays it on a conveyor belt.
- (optional on request) Optical barcode scanners perform programmed verification on the front sheet for a security check.
- Having passed the verifications, the pack is placed on the output pile alternately staggered to facilitate pick up.
- In the meantime, the counting head has already begun counting a new pack.
- On demand, the counted packs can be alternately staggered or separated by tab or speration sheets insertion.