PROTEC ADR 32 TWIN HEAD is the sheets counter of PROTEC line equipped with two counting heads with ADR 32 high performance technology.
PROTEC TWIN HEAD ADR 32 can count on a single head or on two heads simultaneously and counts without corner deformation nor scratches. The counting is done from top downwards.
System programming interface via touch screen TFT high resolution text free with icon based dialogue for universal use.
This is an extremely robust machine (600 Kg of solid steel) mechanically designed for a professional and durable use.
Three versions are offered, depending on substrate weight.
The same versions are also produced with single head but keeping the same structure and solutions designed for the security and high security counting.
PROTEC ADR 32 TWIN HEAD L from 40 to 300 GSM
PROTEC ADR 32 TWIN HEAD H from 200 to 800 GSM
PROTEC ADR 32 TWIN HEAD W from 40 to 800 GSM
SHEETS COUNTER WITH 83 X 230 cm AIR TABLE.
OPTIONAL TAB INSERTING FACILITY TO SPLIT THE PACK ON TWO HEADS
Stainless steel table and robust knock ups structure for professional use.
Graphic touch screen interface language free.
Can be used with two counting heads or only one.
Suitable for quantity control applications and for reams splitting into packs.
♣ Security printing
♣ High security applications
♣ Plastic sheets counting.
MAIN CHARACTERICTICS OF THE "PROTEC ADR 32 TWIN HEAD " PAPER COUNTING MACHINE
1. No corner deformation nor scratching with ADR 32" technology.
2. Counting speed max 3.000 sh/min.
3. Counting speed with tabbing practically the same 3.000 sh/min.
4. Security mode and counting double checking.
5. Can count on two or on single head.
6. Smooth and robust mechanical movement of the counting head - original B.MATIC solution.
7. Sturdy and wide stainless steel air floatation table to ease the paper handling.
8. Graphical high resolution wide text free touch screen interfaces.
9. Min. countable size below 100 x 150 mm with narrow entry throat (single head counting).
10. Extremely robust machine structure to reduce vibrations.