"TAB-IN HS COUNTER" represents the professional solution for all of those applications requiring:
1 Extremely high counting speed, up to 500 CPS, with programmable anti-disturbance digital filter granting a perfect counting synchronization.
2 Clearly visible and easy to use Control Unit with a modern user friendly interface and advanced functions such as tape roll monitoring, pulse programming and alarm lamp.
3 Synchronic control over two inserting units.
It is compounded of a sturdy steel case, suitable for either wall or table installations with adjustable leaning, equipped with a 7" touch screen panel and controlled by a PLC.
It can be easily connected with up to two TAB-IN inserting units.
It receives the counting impulse either from the main machine copy counter or from en external sensor, of which B.MATIC provides a wide choice.
From a single counting impulse it is possible to program the tabbing in one or two machines either synchronically or independently.
It can operate the new double tape inserting units, which grant a continuous tabbing without machine stops.
It is possible to program:
▪ tabbing frequency
▪ tab length
▪ cut delay
▪ counting multiplier activated in case of multiple web (paper mills sheeters)
▪ leading / trailing edge trigger
▪ anti disturbance digital filter
▪ Tape autonomy calculation based on working cycles, with personalized setting of tab length
▪ Rotary or offset printing machines
▪ Die cutters
▪ Sheeter for paper mills with one or two output pallets (or 4 output pallets with split)
Other machines with outlet stacker